FAQs for Cardiology Associates of Altoona Patients
Q: What information should I bring with me?
- Current insurance card(s) and co-pay information, if applicable
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications you are taking
- List of health care items you are using
- A copy of your medical records from your previous doctor or primary care physician
- Your health history, including chronic conditions and illnesses, as well as previous surgeries
- List of any changes in lifestyle and family issues
- List of specialists you have seen
- List of your symptoms
- Contact information
- List of any questions you may have
Q: How early should I arrive for my first appointment?
A: Please arrive five to 10 minutes early to register and complete paperwork.
Q: Where should I park?
A: Parking is available beside our building, in the back of our building, or on 11th Avenue.
Q: What is the best way, and day/time for the patient to communicate with the doctor?
A: Each of our physicians has an on-call nurse available during normal business hours.
Q: If I need to cancel my appointment, how should I contact you?
A: To reschedule or cancel an existing appointment, please contact the Altoona office at: (814) 942-2411, extension 4301.